Monday 13 July 2020

Back Out With Daddy

It's been difficult trying to run a 'days out with Daddy' blog when everywhere's been shut, but it's given me the opportunity to look at activities you can do at home (I should have blogged about them, but I was too busy trying them out!).

However, as the situation starts to move to a new normal, I shall start highlighting activities and events (such as they are) here and on Twitter.

There are a few places I'll be lining up to review in this new post-lockdown world:

Chester Zoo
Trentham Gardens
RAF Cosford Museum
Bridgemere Garden Centre
Blue Planet Aquarium (visited earlier this year, but now ready for a return visit)
The local Douglas Macmillan Charity shop

...it's a varied and exciting bunch :-)

Look out for the upcoming reviews, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment